Wednesday, October 30, 2013


  1. During the Protista lab I became so fascinated with micro organisms and single cell organisms. I feel like there is this whole new world that I never knew was there! I saw cyclops 's and bomina's  and others. Everything in there was so interesting.
 
this is a cyclops. it was really hard to get a picture of it because it moved so quickly but it was probably my favorite over all of them.


im not really sure what this is called. but it was fun to watch it swim. it kind of reminds me of a crab


this is a rotifer. it kind of looks like a jelly fish to me. it just sat there while i watched it. on the right where it looks like tentacles, those things were spinning almost like propellers.

and thats what i saw and learned during the lab.

1 comment:

  1. Are these really your pictures? Can you show me them Monday in class?

    ReplyDelete